ISASS14 is THE Spine Surgery Go To Meeting!
We have organized an important program developed with you in mind, including the following sessions:
- Deformity: Increasing Treatment Options
- Degenerative Lumbar Spine: Outcomes and Complications
- Biomechanics: Understanding Spine Function and Treatments
- Cervical Arthroplasty: Is it Now the Gold Stardard for Herniated Disc?
- Cervical Spine: TDR Updates and More
- Maintaining Motivation with Lumbar TDR
- Spine Technology Innovations: today and tomorrow
- Navigation: Applications Spanning from C1-Sacrum
- SI Joint Fusion
- Lumbar Motion Preservation Technology
- What's new in Tumor, Trauma and Infections
- Cross Talk: Sagittal Balance
- Cross Talk: Multi Level Cervical
- MIS Spine Surgery and Complications
- Common Problems in the Management of Lumbar Degenerative Deformity
- New Technology in Spine Surgery
ISASS14 also brings additional educational opportunities:
- Cadaver Labs
- Networking and time to share best practices
- All spine surgery all the time
Click Here to Register Today for ISASS14 »
Register now hotel rooms are selling out quickly.
Click Here to Book Housing for ISASS14 »
Miami Beach, FL, USA is easy to reach from most major Middle and South American airports. This gives us Latin American's a great opportunity this year to join in this meeting.
I would be happy if many of our Middle and South American colleagues would attend this year. I am looking forward to see you in Miami.
Luiz Pimenta, MD, PhD
Click Here to View the Conference Scientific Program »
Click Here to View the Conference Schedule »
Click Here to View the Cadaver Lab Agenda »
Click Here to View CME Information »